Homemade Hibiscus Syrup
This syrup is colourful, spicy and delicious. You can drizzle-it on so many sweet treats, it’s oh-so refreshing added to sparkling water, you’ll love it!
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
1 cup fine white sugar 1 cup water 1⁄2 cup Equagold dried hibiscus flowers
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the 1/2 cup hibiscus flowers and simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool.
- Strain and its ready to serve