Nutty Chocolate Bliss Balls
Simple, delicious and free from gluten, grains, dairy, egg and refined sugar.
- 100 g pitted dates
- ¾ cup cashew nut or almond butter
- pinch of salt
- 2 level tablespoons Equagold Dutch Cocoa powder
- *optional chopped nuts
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until the mixture forms a ball
- Remove from the processor and roll into bite size balls
- Roll ball to dust with dutch cocoa or desiccated coconut and place on a tray and pop into the fridge until firm.
- Your Nutty Chocolate Bliss Balls are best stored in a cool place or in the fridge.