Baked Mexican Salmon
This is an incredibly simple and easy as a recipe, yet so, SO incredibly delicious.
- 1 large salmon fillet
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- juice of 1 small lemon (plus one lemon, thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Equagold Mexican Rub
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line and grease a large baking sheet with foil. Lay salmon on foil and season with salt and pepper on both sides to taste. Slip lemon slices on the salmon.
- Stir together butter, lemon juice, and Mexican Rub. Pat mixture over salmon. Fold sides of foil up over the salmon
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Switch oven to broil and cook another 5 minutes. Sprinkle a light dusting of Mexican Rub over the top and serve.