Chocolate Dark 56% Couverture (Belgian) 250g
Equagold's Dark Couverture Chocolate range is sought-after by reputable chefs and chocolatiers throughout New Zealand and Australia (Australasia).
This Dark 56% Couverture chocolate is without bitterness due to a lower cocoa content, so suitable for a wide range of tastes. It has a smooth mouth feel, full-bodied fine chocolate with sweet notes. Sensational chocolate creations need the highest quality, luxurious gourmet chocolate ingredients. You can rely on the constant quality of this Dark 53% Couverture chocolate, very popular with chefs and home bakers for baking cakes, cupcakes, desserts, ganache, sauce, glazes and decorations
Equagold Tips: How to use dark couverture chocolate:
- For the best possible finished product when making candies, dipping, enrobing, praline and molding this Couverture Chocolate must first be tempered properly. All of our fine chocolates temper easily, this will ensure a glossy and crisp finish
- Use bits for Cupcake, Cookie, Cake decoration
- Create your own upmarket scroggin
- For the finest Chocolate Fountains and chocolate foundue
Knock us ova with your foodalicious results. Tag us @equagold #madewithequagold
- 250g Dark 56% Couverture chocolate re-sealable foil bag
- 1 kg Dark 56% Couverture chocolate re-sealable foil bag
- 5 kg Dark 56% Couverture chocolate Box
Find the perfect chocolate from our range, available: 56% Dark Couverture Chocolate, 70% Dark Couverture Chocolate, 70% Dark Organic Couverture Chocolate 30% White Couverture, and Milk Couverture
Contains: Min 56% Pure Cocoa beans, Pure Cocoa Butter, Cocoa mass, Sugar, Emulsifer: Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla
May Contain Dairy in 56% & 70%, Gluten Free, 100% Pure fine food ingredients No additives, No bulking agents, No free flow agents.