Originally an aphrodisiac, containing Spanish fly beetles and hashish, along with other exotica, Ras el Hanout has evolved into an array of aromatic blends, each reflecting the taste of the creator and their particular clientele.
Created exclusively for Equagold by a top chef this blend will definitely seduce your pallet and surprise you with its after burner hint of “warm”… transform your dish into a moreish meal that will have everyone asking for more.
Tips for using Equagold Ras El Hanout Spice Blend:
- Use with beef, chicken, veal, lamb and lightly with fish
- Dry rub for BBQ or Grill
- Will spice up any couscous and rice dish to perfection
- Superb seasoning boost for warm pasta salads
- Mash with pumpkin, add to pumkin or similar soups
- Fragrant and delicious spinkles over roast veges
- Works especially well with Lamb Tagine
- 50g spice pot with a sprinkler top
- View Ras El Hanout bulk sizes
Blended in New Zealand from imported ingredients. Contains: Turmeric, Paprika, Cinnamon, Cayenne Chilli, Ground Ginger, Coriander, Fennel, Cumin, Salt, Pepper and Rose Petals
100% Pure fine food ingredients – No additives – No bulking agents – No free flow agents