In Moroccan language, Ras el Hanout literally means top of the store or the best of the best and this fabled mixture represents the pinnacle of the spice blenders art. Ras el Hanout is a complex blend unique to each souk and master spice melder.
Created exclusively for Equagold by a top chef this blend will definitely seduce your pallet and surprise you with its after burner hint of “warm”… transform your dish into a moreish meal that will have everyone asking for more.
GOT A BUSINESS? CONTACT US FOR A SAMPLE
Tips for using Equagold Ras El Hanout Spice Blend:
- Use with beef, chicken, veal, lamb and lightly with fish
- Will spice up any couscous and rice dish to perfection
- Superb seasoning boost for warm pasta salads
- Mash with pumpkin, add to pumkin or similar soups
- Fragrant and delicious spinkles over roast veges
- Works especially well with Lamb Tagine
- 50g spice pot with a sprinkler top, 250g, 500g and 1kg resealable bags
- View Ras El Hanout bulk sizes
Blended in New Zealand from imported ingredients. Contains: Turmeric, Paprika, Cinnamon, Cayenne Chilli, Ground Ginger, Coriander, Fennel, Cumin, Salt, Pepper and Rose Petals
100% Pure fine food ingredients – No additives – No bulking agents – No free flow agent