Equagold’s Chocolate 70% Dark Couverture range is sought-after by reputable chefs and chocolatiers throughout New Zealand and Australia (Australasia).
This 70% Ghana Dark Chocolate delivers that wonderful well-balanced bitter flavour, bittersweet note and dark rich aroma that only comes from the finest chocolate with a high 70% pure cocoa content.
It has a wonderfully smooth mouth feel, it’s an intense but not overpowering dark chocolate experience. Sensational chocolate creations need the highest quality, luxurious gourmet chocolate ingredients. You can rely on the constant quality of this 70% dark chocolate, very popular with chefs and home bakers for baking cakes, cupcakes, desserts, ganache, sauce, glazes and decorations
Equagold Tips: How to use Chocolate 70% Dark Couverture
- For the best possible finished product when making candies, dipping, enrobing, praline and molding this Couverture Chocolate must first be tempered properly. All of our fine chocolates temper easliy, this will ensure a glossy and crisp finish
- Use bits “as is” for Cupcake, Cookie, Cake decoration
- Create your own upmarket scroggin
- For the finest Chocolate Fountains and chocolate foundue
Knock us ova with your foodalicious results. 🙂 Tag us @equagold #madewithequagold
- 250g re-sealable foil bag
- 1 kg re-sealable foil bag
- 5 kg re-sealable foil bag
- Are you a TRADE CUSTOMER, RETAIL OUTLET OR MANUFACTURERS looking to purchase Equagold wholesale product? Request wholesale pricing or create a trade account with us CONTACT US to apply or request a sample.
Find the perfect chocolate from our range, available: 53% Dark Couverture Chocolate, 70% Dark Couverture Chocolate, 30% White Couverture, and Milk Couverture
Contains: 70-72% cocoa mass ; sugar ; cocoa powder ; emulsifier: soya lecithin
MAY CONTAIN MILK
Gluten Free –
100% Pure fine food ingredients – No additives – No bulking agents – No free flow agents