Cute mini baked Alaska desserts
Cook Time:+/- 30mins
- 90g sugar
- 20g water
- 14g sugar -extra
- 50g egg whites
- 1/2 zest of half an orange
- 20g orange juice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (Equagold suggestion)
- extra orange juice if needed to adjust consistency
- Make the meringue using the Italian method (You Tube have many videos about this)
- add the orange zest, and then slowly add the juice--check consistency to be thick enough for piping. Don't add too much.
- pipe onto plates, and lightly caramelise the top with a blow torch, or carefully under a grill.