This is an incredibly simple and easy as a recipe, yet so, SO incredibly delicious.
- 1 large salmon fillet
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- juice of 1 small lemon (plus one lemon, thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Equagold Mexican Rub
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line and grease a large baking sheet with foil. Lay salmon on foil and season with salt and pepper on both sides to taste. Slip lemon slices on the salmon.
- Stir together butter, lemon juice, and Mexican Rub. Pat mixture over salmon. Fold sides of foil up over the salmon
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Switch oven to broil and cook another 5 minutes. Sprinkle a light dusting of Mexican Rub over the top and serve.
Don't worry about the salmon fillet size. This recipe is very forgiving and works for one very large salmon, or even several small fillets.