Cocoa Butter 1kg (Cacao Butter)
Cacao Butter – Cocoa butter – also called the Theobroma oil, is the edible natural fat of the cacao bean, extracted during the process of making cacao powder.
It’s well known as the solid to make chocolate, it’s the ingredient that’s responsible for consistency and that divine melt-in-your mouth quality. Cocoa Butter holds together at room temperature, this provides that ideal candy and chocolate crispness.
It has a ivory colour with a mild chocolate taste and light aroma
Cacao butter is resistant to oxidation and one of the most stable fats known, it contains natural antioxidants that further prevent rancidity and give it a very impressive storage life of two to five years.
Tips: How to use Cocoa Butter:
- Make your own homemade raw chocolate
- Cocoa butter will help to create a wonderfully creamy truffle
- Shiny gloss – use cocoa butter to temper couverture chocolate
- Secret buttery chocolaty ingredient in spicy meals… melt some through your next dish of curried vegetables
- Replace butter with cocoa butter in desserts
- Food grade – Invaluable skin care ingredient
- 1 kg re-sealable foil bag
Gluten Free – Dairy Free – 100% Pure fine food ingredients – No additives – No bulking agents – No free flow agents
Are you a TRADE CUSTOMER, RETAIL OUTLET OR MANUFACTURERS looking to purchase Equagold wholesale product, request wholesale pricing or create a trade account with us CONTACT US to apply or request a sample.