White Chocolate 30% Couverture (Belgian style) 1kg
Equagold’s couverture chocolate range is sought-after by reputable chefs and chocolatiers throughout New Zealand and Australia (Australasia).
Sensational chocolate creations need the highest quality, luxurious gourmet chocolate ingredients. You can rely on the constant quality of this gourmet white chocolate, it is very easy to work with, has balanced consistent creamy milk flavour, which melts to a luscious creamy viscous liquid.
Equagold Tips: How to use White Couverture Chocolate:
- For the best possible finished product when making candies, dipping, enrobing, praline and molding this Couverture Chocolate must first be tempered properly. All of our fine chocolates temper easliy, this will ensure a glossy and crisp finish
- Use bits “as is” for Cupcake, Cookie, Cake decoration
- For the finest Chocolate Fountains and chocolate fondue
- 250g White Couverture Chocolate re-sealable bag
- 1 kg White Couverture Chocolate re-sealable foil bag
- 5 kg White Couverture Chocolate box
- Are you a TRADE CUSTOMER, RETAIL OUTLET OR MANUFACTURERS looking to purchase Equagold wholesale product? Request wholesale pricing or create a trade account with us CONTACT US to apply or request a sample.
Find the perfect chocolate from our range, available: 53% Dark Couverture Chocolate, 70% Dark Couverture Chocolate, 70% Dark Organic Couverture Chocolate 30% White Couverture, and Milk Couverture
Contains: 30% Pure Cocoa Butter, Cocoa mass, Milk solids, Sugar, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin, Vanilla
Gluten Free – 100% Pure fine food ingredients – No additives – No bulking agents – No free flow agents