Chocolate Dark 56% Couverture (Belgian style) 5kg
Equagold’s couverture chocolate range is sought-after by reputable chefs and chocolatiers throughout New Zealand and Australia (Australasia).
This Dark 56% Couverture chocolate is without bitterness due to a lower cocoa content, so suitable for a wide range of tastes. It has a smooth mouth feel, full-bodied fine chocolate with sweet notes. Sensational chocolate creations need the highest quality, luxurious gourmet chocolate ingredients. You can rely on the constant quality of this Dark 56% Couverture chocolate, very popular with chefs and home bakers for baking cakes, cupcakes, desserts, ganache, sauce, glazes and decorations
Equagold Tips: How to use 70% dark couverture chocolate:
- For the best possible finished product when making candies, dipping, enrobing, praline and molding this Couverture Chocolate must first be tempered properly. All of our fine chocolates temper easliy, this will ensure a glossy and crisp finish
- Use bits “as is” for Cupcake, Cookie, Cake decoration
- Create your own upmarket scroggin
- For the finest Chocolate Fountains and chocolate foundue
- 250g Dark 53% Couverture chocolate re-sealable foil bag
- 1 kg Dark 56% Couverture chocolate re-sealable foil bag
- 5 kg Dark 56% Couverture chocolate – Box
- Are you a TRADE CUSTOMER, RETAIL OUTLET OR MANUFACTURERS looking to purchase Equagold wholesale product? Request wholesale pricing or create a trade account with us CONTACT US to apply or request a sample.
Find the perfect chocolate from our range, available: 53% Dark Couverture Chocolate, 70% Dark Couverture Chocolate, 70% Dark Organic Couverture Chocolate 30% White Couverture, and Milk Couverture
Contains: Min 56% Pure Cocoa beans, Pure Cocoa Butter, Cocoa mass, Sugar, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla
Gluten Free- Dairy Free – 100% Pure fine food ingredients – No additives – No bulking agents – No free flow agents