Try this delicious caramelised banana with Speculaas spice blend (True cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, cardamom and white pepper)
Prep Time:15 min
Cook Time:10 minutes
- Peel and slice the bananas in lengthways
- Place the butter, speculaas spice and the brown sugar in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Place on medium heat for 2 minutes or until they have dissolved together and start to bubble.
- Fry the banana slices on both sides for I minute
- Adding Juice? Simply add at the same time as the bananas (even add some grated rind)
- Adding Rum? Remove the pan from the heat and add the rum to the pan. Return the pan to the heat ignite the alcohol in the rum (hold a match /lighter flame as close to the liquid as possible) and let the alcohol burn off, as soon as the flames disappear